Thermopatch UK based in Kendal is looking for a support specialist
Sales & Customer Support Job Purpose
You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives. A sales support specialist task is to support the sales team and help them to gain and keep customers. The sales support specialist will also respond to customer complaints and queries and will ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner.
Sales & Customer Support Job Duties
To be responsible for processing customer orders. Handling all aspects of an order from enquiry to delivery.
- To provide administrative support as required
- Provide analytical data to help the sales team
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Maintain records of customer performance & sales trends
- To support the sales team in developing sales strategies
- Stay up to date with new product, feature launches and ensure sales team is fully informed
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- To develop social media strategies to support new product launches.
Personal Skills and Qualifications
- Preferably have work experience as a sales support. (This is not critical for the right candidate)
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems. (Again, for someone that shows the right learning skills this is not critical)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- A good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and multinational skills.
To start with the role will be on a 3-month trial basis. Subject to performance the company may extend the trial period for a further 3 months.
The remuneration package consists of:
- Salary in line with the job responsibilities
- Bonus based on Company results and personal performance
Please send your CV to:
Richard Rigg General Manager
Unit 3C Shap Road Industrial Estate
or please email it to [email protected]