Western Regional Sales Manager
Thermopatch Corporation headquartered in Syracuse, NY has an immediate opening for the position of Western Regional Sales Manager. This position will manage sales in the states of California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Oklahoma, Texas, Alaska and Hawaii. Applicant must reside in a major metropolitan area within assigned territory.
- Responsible for all territory sales activities from lead generation through closing sales.
- Maintain and nurture existing customer relationships.
- Respond to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Generate, develop and implement new business through an agreed business plan which will meet both personal and business goals for expanding sales.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, policies and procedures to new and existing customers.
Further key responsibilities include:
- Prospecting and cold calling to establish new customers.
- Continually gather information on the competition and prevailing industry climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Submits weekly activity reports.
- Attend tradeshows/association meetings as needed.
- Extensive travel is required. Must be able to drive/fly as required.
- Needs home office/office space availability.
- A highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a minimum of 5 years of successful sales and territory management preferably in a relevant industry/market.
- Experience with using and maintaining a CRM system.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Base salary, commissions, bonuses, expenses, and complete benefits package.
Thermopatch is a worldwide leader in laundry equipment and supplies with an expanding market in garment decoration and embellishments.